turkey open-faced sandwiches
The Thanksgiving MVP becomes a delicious open-faced sandwich with a rich sage flavor.
Ingredients (Serves 10)
- 5 rolls
- 2 cups of shredded red cabbage
- teaspoon of dill seeds
- a few slices of turkey
- sage aioli
- Cut 5 rolls in half, butter them, then place them, cut-side up, on a work surface.
- Toss together 2 cups of shredded red cabbage and a teaspoon of dill seeds in a bowl.
- Divide the cabbage mixture evenly among the roll halves, then top each with a few slices of turkey, followed by a dollop of sage aioli.
- Garnish with a few sage leaves.
Published on July 21, 2014 - 9:32pm EDT