the summer salad you haven't tried (yet)
One must-try summer shrimp salad.
- 12-14 cooked wild-caught shrimp
- 4-6 large handfuls baby arugula
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 mango cubed
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Add arugula to large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the cubed watermelon and mango.
- Add the sliced avocado and shrimp to the top.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, freshly squeezed lime juice, honey, sea salt and pepper.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together until mixed well.
- Drizzle honey lime dressing over the salad and serve.
- Bon Appétit!
Published on June 19, 2015 - 7:00am EDT