A twist on the simple and delicious signature party drink.
- simple syrup
- seltzer or sprite
- mint leaves
- ice (crushed)
- Fill glass halfway with ice and 3-4 mint leaves (or more for taste). Use muddler to combine ingredients.
- Fill glass with ice to rim.
- In a beverage shaker, combine ice, 1oz. – 1 ½oz. of rum, and ½ oz. of simple syrup. Shake and strain into glass.
- Add fresh raspberries and top off with seltzer or sprite.
- Add a lime wheel and mint leaf for garnish.
Published on July 14, 2014 - 12:00am EDT