No need to skip out of town—summer comes to you with these easy, breezy decorating ideas.
1. Open a beautiful coffee table book for an instant visual escape: Ibiza Bohemia is the perfect choice.
2. Swap out your bath linens for vibrant beach towels—the beach candy from Turkish ($45) will do the trick.
3. Change your alarm to a Toots and the Maytals song.
4. Bring breakfast to bed on the weekends and channel hotel room service with these island-inspired trays from Lindroth Design.
5. Blow up and frame a favorite vacation photo as art or buy a print print, like this piece by Josef Albers in the color of the season.
6. Use a colorful tablecloth, raffia place mats, and bamboo flatware for Amalfi Coast vibes. Get the look in the Domino shop with this blue and white throw by Casa Amarosa ($128) and these round raffia placements from Serena & Lily ($38) or these macrame placements from Juliska ($25).
7. Add sliced citrus to your bath to create a refreshing soak.
8. Mist your sheets with rose water (we love this one from Herbivore Botanicals), and place light floral-scented candles or incense around your space. A few of our favorite scents include Bunglo by Shay Spaniola ($15.99), Sea Salt by Jayson Home ($27.99), and Blood Orange and Jasmine Flower by Zoet Bathlatier ($34)—all available in the Domino shop.
9. Update your office mood board with summery inspirations.
10. Change out neutral stationery for botanical prints and lighter colors—options from the Original Crown Mill are super chic.
11. Add a sisal rug to your foyer; we like this striped number from Nourison (from $30.49).
12. Switch up heavy curtains for sheer panels.