A bright and refreshing summer blend.
- 6 to 8 fresh strawberries, trimmed and halved
- 2 25 ounce bottles of sparkling water
- 12 ounce can of frozen lemonade concentrate
- zest of one lemon
- Pour the lemonade concentrate into a pitcher and mix according to the directions, replacing the plain water called for with sparkling.
- Puree the strawberries in a blender until smooth, and force through a fine sieve into the pitcher, to remove the seeds.
- Add the lemon zest and stir to combine.
Published on June 11, 2015 - 11:00am EDT