TIP: Add seltzer as your last step. Otherwise, things could get messy.
Dewar’s cocktail expert Gabe Cardarella says making cocktails is an art, and with a Smash mojito, you’ll be both an artist and have a relaxing drink to beat the summer heat.
- 2 parts Dewar's White Label Blended Scotch Whiskey
- 1-2 mixing spoons granulated sugar or 3/4 parts simple syrup
- 2 wedges of lemon (limes, oranges, or even apples pair well)
- 3-4 fresh mint sprigs
- Muddle the lemon, mint, and sugar in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add Dewars White Label, shake and strain into a Collins glass filled with crushed ice.
- Top with seltzer.
Published on May 21, 2014 - 12:00am EDT