Lowells definitive cold-rolled steel is our clearest homage to the quintessential look of industry. Its heavy-duty bolts and hand-painted soft patina take this moody sentiment two steps further, solidifying its gutsy appearance. Lowell is not for the faint of heart, and thats why its one of our absolute favorites.
How We Make It
- Crafted from heavy-duty cold-rolled steel
- Hand-finished using a four-layer proprietary technique that accentuates the raw form while protecting the surface from corrosion and scratching
- Welded corner-flanges provide heavy duty reinforcement
- Expect natural variations and markings in the steels surface texture and coloration, including a rich patina that will develop with age
Details & Dimensions
- Cold Rolled Steel Locomotive
- Overall Dimensions: 16"H x 48.25"W x 24"D
- Table Top: 48"W x 24"D
- Table Top Thickness: 0.75"
- Shelf: 0.5"H x 32.25"W x 15.75"D
- Measurement Between Legs (interior): 44"W x 19.75"D
- Measurement Between Legs (exterior): 48.25"W x 24"D
- Leg Height: 13.75"