Simple dipping sauce with a kick. Prep the crudités.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 6 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 5 tablespoons raw sesame butter
- 2 tablespoons cold-pressed olive oil
- 5 tablespoons Bragg liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons raw apple-cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- pinch of cayenne
- crudites: celery sticks, cucumber sticks, radishes
- Combine almond and sesame butters, olive oil, and liquid aminos, vinegar, garlic, and cayenne in a food processor.
- Pulse to a thick puree. Serve with raw vegetables.
Published on July 24, 2014 - 3:00am EDT