See last image for the dimensions.
We see this at the head of the table or situated by the fire – the stately silhouette holds court with such style. Sheltering sides, a super plush seat, and a nicely padded back invite lingering.
All custom upholstered items are made to order and take an estimated 7-9 weeks to arrive once ordered. In some cases, it may take longer depending on fabric availability. These items are also final sale and cannot be returned.
- Certified engineered hardwood frame
- Durable mortise-and-tenon construction
- Sinuous springs create even suspension and support
- Seat cushion made of fiber-wrapped, soy-based foam covered in pure cotton ticking
- Choose a Natural, Dark Walnut or White hand-applied finish for the legs
- Natural Brass or Brushed Nickel casters
- Made in the USA
- 27"W x 29"D x 45"H overall
- Seat: 20"H
Upholstered furniture will weather naturally with time. While we think this adds character, we also believe in maintaining
your new furniture’s pristine character for as long as possible.
To do so, we recommend that you:
· Keep your piece out of direct sunlight.
· Blot stains and spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth. Resist rubbing, as this just encourages stains to spread and
penetrate the fibers more deeply.
· Spot clean with a mild, water-free solvent. Allow the area to dry naturally.
· Vacuum regularly.
· Rotate or flip cushions weekly for even wear.
· Treat your new furniture to periodic professional upholstery cleaning. It will thank you with a long and beautiful life