Fruit and wine? What a pair. For a hot summer day, St-Germain’s cocktail expert Amanda Victoria suggests this perfect summer drink.
- 1 bottle sauvignon blanc or dry white wine
- 1 cup St-Germain
- 2 fresh peaches (Use fresh fruit for best results)
- 5-6 fresh strawberries
- 6 fresh raspberries
- 1 bunch fresh grapes
- Stir ingredients in a pitcher or carafe. Soak for approximately 15 minutes (or longer if desired).
- Serve in an ice-filled glass.
- Serve with spoon-straws to enjoy the fruit while drinking.
Published on July 01, 2014 - 12:00am EDT