- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Food dye for some coloring
- Campari for Raspberry juice for other coloring
- Whipped cream with raspberry puree
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; add two drops of each multi-colored food dye, beat until blended.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp.
- For the raspberry puree garnish, infuse ½ cup of Campari and mix raspberries in a large bowl then top the waffle. Serve immediately.