Named for the pink hue of its dressing, this slaw is light, tangy, and vibrant.
Ingredients (Serves 8)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 bunch chives (about 20), chopped
- 5 cups red cabbage (about 1⁄2 head), finely shredded kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients together, with the exception of the cabbage and salt in a large bowl; mix well.
- Toss with cabbage, then season to taste with salt.
Published on July 23, 2014 - 10:41pm EDT