parmesan roasted asparagus
asparagus all will love.
Ingredients (Serves 8)
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- kosher saltcracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off tough ends of asparagus. Place the asparagus in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, give a toss to coat asparagus completely.
- Spread the asparagus in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle fresh shaved parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the asparagus for 25 minutes, until cheese is golden brown and asparagus is tender but still crisp.
Published on December 03, 2015 - 5:00am EST