pan con tomate
Light and crusty, bread and tomato pair together for tasty tapas in the form of pan con tomato.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 to 6 slices rustic bread
- several garlic cloves
- 2 to 3 tomatoes, cut in half horizontally
- extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- coarse sea salt
- Heat a charcoal or gas grill to medium hot, and toast the bread on both sides until golden brown.
- Rub each slice with garlic and then cut side of tomato.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
Published on August 04, 2014 - 11:15pm EDT