mod cheese log
A goat cheese log sprinkled with pumpkin seeds, canola or corn oil, salt, pepper, and pumpkin seed oil.
- 1 log (5 oz.) goat cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon canola or corn oil
- 3/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil
- Remove cheese from fridge: let sit 15 minutes. Place a small skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes; add canola or corn oil and seeds.
- Toss for a minute, then season with salt and pepper. Once seeds have popped but are still green, transfer to a plate; let cool.
- Drizzle with pumpkin seed oil and serve with crackers.
Published on July 07, 2014 - 4:00pm EDT