grilled mexican street corn salad
Fiesta time! Bring a little pop to your desk lunch or (Taco Tuesday!) with this spicy side. By Ashton Keefe
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 6 ears corn
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup queso blanco, crumbled
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and grill each ear of corn “dry,” until slightly fragrant and blackened. Remove kernels from the cob and place in a large bowl.
- Toss together corn, cilantro, onion and cheese.
- In a small bowl whisk lime juice with salt. Slowly whisk in olive oil (and sour cream if desired) and toss with corn mixture. Serve immediately.
Published on March 22, 2016 - 5:00am EDT