Be a Bracket Ninja
One great thing about filling out a tournament bracket is that it takes five minutes, makes otherwise inane games suddenly interesting, and people who watch zero college basketball often do better than diehard fans. You can imagine how much fun it will be when you trounce that friend or coworker who thinks he knows his stuff. In fact, if you simply pick the favored team in every game, you’ll beat most of your friends while they craftily yet stupidly try to predict upsets. What to do:
- Go to the TipOff-exclusive tournament page
- Create a CBS Sports login
- Use the Pool Password: WatercoolerWords
- Click your bracket, then fill it out by clicking who you think will win each game, all the way through the finals
- Make sure to do this all by 11 AM ET Thursday -- after that, the brackets lock, and you’ll miss your chance for no-downside bragging rights.
- Sit back, relax, and wait to win your extremely official TIPOFF TROPHY… provided you win the pool (which you will, right? Cuz you’re you).