A light and zesty summertime cocktail. Recipe by Mollie Kitchens.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- limoncello, chilled
- white wine or prosecco, chilled
- seltzer or sprite
- lemon wedge
- fruit of choice (we recommend raspberries)
- Rim glass with sugar and fill with ice.
- Fill glass half way with white wine or prosecco and add a few tablespoons of limoncello.
- If you want to include fruit, add small amounts to each glass.
- Top off with seltzer or sprite.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
Published on July 16, 2014 - 5:00pm EDT