Ingredients for Abbey Rodriguez's lavender blueberry smoothie.
Prep for Abbey Rodriguez's lavender blueberry smoothie.
The Butter Half's Lavender Blueberry Smoothie
The talented Abbey Rodriguez from The Butter Half uses nature's bounty to create a refreshing and delicious breakfast or snack with a sophisticated twist. By Kristy Woodson Harvey
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender buds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar (for vegan option)
- 1 cup ice
- 1. Put all of the ingredients into a large blender. Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- 2. Pour into glasses, drizzle some honey on top, and enjoy!
Published on September 02, 2015 - 5:00am EDT