|5 reasons why we've fallen in love with karlie kloss’s west village entryway |
1. An Ikea sheepskin throw-covered bench means we can all score a similar look without breaking the bank!
2. Brass lamps and a seagrass rug creates an eclectic textural mix within the same muted color palette.
3. Modish jet black side chairs make a bold graphic statement with their sophisticated shade.
4. A dentil-and-rope antique mirror adds a classic touch of elegance to a more contemporary vignette.
5. domino favorite Nate Berkus designed the downtown space using Kloss’s own wordly keepsakes and personal souvenirs from international travels.