jalapeño and fresh horseradish bloody mary
Morning, noon, or night–the beloved cocktail with kick.
- 1⁄2 gallon tomato juice
- 1 cup vodka
- juice of 3 lemons
- 4 jalapeños, cored, seeded, and minced
- 1⁄4 cup horseradish root, freshly grated*
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- celery salt
- celery sticks
- In a pitcher, combine tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, jalapeños, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir well; season to taste with pepper and celery salt. Fill 6 glasses with ice, and divide mixture among glasses; garnish with celery sticks.
Published on July 08, 2014 - 10:00am EDT