Our museum quality fine art prints are; hand-framed, subjected to the highest standards of quality, and printed using state-of-the-art technology only available in the fine-art world. We use heavyweight, 300GSM, acid free paper, in tandem with fade-resistant archival inks.
· Indonesian Hardwood frame with matte finish. Handcrafted and detail finished with rounded filled miter joints for a clean and smooth finish.
· Printed on 300 GSM, Heavyweight, Cold Press, archival fine-art paper with a distinct textured surface in a bright white tone.
· Protected by Acrylite premium clear-coat, non-glare glazing. This premium glazing reduces glare and maintains color vividness.
· Fade resistant Epson UltraChrome™ archival inks.
· Our prints utilize dual D hooks for stable hanging and come with free hanging accessories, ready to hang right out of the box.
· For care, dust with a non abrasive, dry cloth, using a plastic cleaner.
|Material - Indonesian Hardwood frame, 300 GSM archival fine-art paper, Acrylite glazing, Anti-fade Epson Ultrachrome inks |
Item is final sale and non returnable