A juicy, flavorful, and classic way to serve steak.
Ingredients (Serves 10)
- 2 1 1/2"-thick boneless sirloin steaks, about 2 1/4 lbs. each
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 12 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- Remove steaks from the refrigerator before igniting the grill.
- Heat the grill to medium-high.
- Sprinkle both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper, then place on the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip steaks and cook another 9 to 11 minutes (for medium rare).
- Remove and let rest for 7 minutes.
- Slice thinly and serve.
Published on June 16, 2014 - 7:00am EDT