A tea-based concoction that's anything but low key. Hibiscus Mai Thai*Adapted from With Food and Love Ingredients
- 1 cup of steeped hibiscus tea, cooled to room temperature (plain hibiscus juice works as well)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 4 ounces light rum
- 1 part lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Sprigs of thyme for garnishDirections
1. Combine the hibiscus tea, pineapple juice, and rum in a shaker and mix.
2. In a chilled glass, pour the lemon juice over the ice, and add in the tea mixture.
3. Stir, garnish with the thyme, and serve.