Bacon, eggs, and topped with an unbeatable sauce.
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices Canadian bacon
- 6 English muffins, split
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- bennie sauce
- snipped chives, for garnish
- silicone muffin trays
- Preheat oven to 375°. Put two 6-cup silicone muffin trays on a baking sheet, and coat well with non-stick cooking spray. Crack an egg into each muffin cup.
- Cover each egg with a slice of Canadian bacon.
- Butter the English muffins and place them buttered-side down on top of the Canadian bacon. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Cover the muffin pan with a platter; flip over. Squeeze each of the muffin cups to release the eggs, then carefully remove.
- Top each egg with a spoonful of Bennie sauce.
- Sprinkle with chives.
Published on March 26, 2016 - 10:00am EDT