A rich, creamy, and festive holiday drink. Sorry, kids, this one is only for the grown-ups.
Ingredients (Serves 16)
- 12 eggs
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 1 quart half & half
- 1 pound confectioner's sugar
- 1 1/3 cups of light rum
- 1 1/3 cups of whiskey
- 1 1/3 cups of brandy
- 2 teaspoons of nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of all spice
- eggnog ice cream and peppermint sticks (optional)
- Separate eggs, place yokes in one bowl and the egg whites in another bowl.
- With a whisk, mix egg yoke and confectioner's sugar.
- Add all the liquor and half and half. Mix.
- Pour egg whites in your mixer, and whip for about 50 seconds.
- Combine whipped whites in bowl with liquor.
- Pour whipping cream in mixer and whip for another 50 seconds.
- Add whipping cream to the bowl with the mixture.
- Gently mix in spices. Pour and refrigerate the extra.
- For an added touch, put a scoop of eggnog-flavored ice cream in each glass and garnish with a peppermint stick.
Published on December 04, 2014 - 9:00am EST