citrus salad with pistachio dressing
An everyday dish that's just as healthy as it's delicious! By Ashton Keefe
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 cara cara orange
- 1 Florida orange
- 1 meyer lemon
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup toasted and chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup mint
- With a sharp knife cut both ends of each fruit off, giving yourself two flat surfaces.
- Working slowly cut downwards, from one flat surface to the other, removing the skin.
- Next, slice each piece of citrus into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Place the citrus on a larger platter. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with sugar, salt, pistachios, and mint.
Published on April 16, 2015 - 1:00pm EDT