A deliciously decadent dessert that can still be served as a light treat.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup raw cacao nibs, ground fine
- 7 tablespoons raw coconut oil or coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons light agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, preferable alcohol-free
- raspberries, for garnish
- Combine bananas, ground cacao nibs, coconut oil, agave nectar, and vanilla extract in a food processor, and pulse until smooth.
- If a thicker pudding is desired, add more banana and coconut oil (pudding will also thicken as it chills).
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Spoon into serving dishes, and garnish each dish with raspberries.
Published on February 04, 2014 - 4:00am EST