So simple yet delicious, this minimalist salad makes a refreshing side.
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 1 head celery, sliced thinly on the bias, yellow leaves reserved
- 1 cup dates, pitted and quartered
- 1 cup almonds, toasted
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup olive oil juice of 2 lemons
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss all ingredients except the celery leaves together in a large bowl.
- Taste and season with additional salt and pepper if necessary.
- Garnish with the celery leaves and serve immediately.
Published on June 13, 2015 - 7:00pm EDT