The Sundial's striking combination of coal black and blushing peony pink is inspired by Jantar Mantar, the celestial observatory in Jaipur and home to the largest sundial in the world. Hand block printed with natural dyes on a sumptuous blend of Indian silk and cotton it's lightweight and versatile for four-season wear.
- printed with non-toxic natural dyes
- 34 x 86 inches +/-
- hemmed on long sides, raw edge on ends
- hand wash cold with gentle soap, line dry, iron if needed
- slight color and pattern variations may occur
- hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Bagru, India
For more ideas check out 10 tips for an organized party shelf