Not only is it chockfull of nutrients, but this smoothie is a pretty color to boot.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1/2 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 large banana
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup ice (about 2 cubes)
- 3/4 - 1 cup coconut water, depending on your preferred thickness
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar (light or dark)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and frothy. Sprinkle additional cinnamon on top and serve.
Published on August 04, 2014 - 2:38am EDT