Guided by his vision to create fashion that eschewed the trends of his time, Arthur Lasenby Liberty created the iconic Liberty London in 1875. Housed in a mock-Tudor building on Great Marlborough Street, the brand is widely known for the eclectic prints that define its line of luxury fabrics, accessories and home goods. A time-honored haven for those with a penchant for ornamentation, Liberty has formed a legacy rooted in its exceptionally crafted designs and its decidedly British sensibilities. Bonnie Bloom: Inspired by an archived design from 1989, this traditional Liberty print delights with a thicket of dense wildflowers.
- Button closure
- Screen-printed cotton percale; cotton piping
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle; tumble dry low
- Iron on medium heat if needed
- Use non-chlorine bleach when needed
- For an ideal fit, we recommend pairing with our bedding inserts