Pasta with a citrus kick that will satisfy any appetite.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1lb tagliarini
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- zest of 2 lemons
- a couple tablespoons of chopped rosemary leaves
- ground pepper
- romano cheese
- Cook one pound of tagliarini until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, simmer 2 cups of heavy cream in a big skillet. When cream is reduced by about a third, throw in the zest of two lemons, and a couple of tablespoons of fresh chopped rosemary leaves.
- Cook a few more minutes, then transfer drained pasta to the skillet and toss with the sauce.
- Add salt, lots of fresh ground pepper, and plenty of pecorino romano. Ready to serve!