white summer fruit sangria
This summer sangria relies on grapes, cherries, and peaches for its sweetness.
Ingredients (Serves 10)
- 2 white (or regular) peaches, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 1 lemon, sliced crosswise into wheels
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup cherries, pitted
- 1 bottle dry white wine, such as Pinot Blanc
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, plus additional leaves for garnish
- ice, for serving
- 1 liter plain sparkling water
- Place the fruit into a large (at least 7-cup capacity) pitcher and pour the wine over the top. Add the mint sprigs and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, fill large glasses with ice. Remove the mint sprigs and pour 5 ounces of the sangria into each glass. Top each drink with 2 or 3 ounces of sparkling water and a mint leaf.