A delectable tea-based take on a classic.
- Tea Base
- 1 teaspoon white tea leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped lemongrass
- 1/2 teaspoon dried peach
- 1 ounce vodka
- 3 1/2 ounce brewed tea base
- 3/4 tablespoon agave nectar
- 3 ounce ginger beer
- Place 5 ounces of room temperature water in a cup. In tea linen, combine all the ingredients for the tea base.
- Brew in the room temperature water for 10 minutes, agitating from time to time. Remove the sachet/ball.
- In a shaker, combine 3 1/2 ounces of the tea base, vodka, and agave nectar. Dry shake until the agave dissolves.
- Pour into a glass over ice and gentry swirl to chill. Top with ginger beer and gently swirl again. Garnish with a fresh ginger slice.