Hearty and delicious party platter food.
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 1 pound small blue potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola dolce or feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 scallion, the green part only, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Place the potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes, until tender. Remove from the oven and let cool. Preheat the broiler to high.
- Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them in half and scoop out the flesh with a melon baller or small spoon (be careful not to get too close to the skin). Transfer the flesh to a medium bowl and add the salt, cheese, yogurt, and milk, and mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Place the potato skins on the rimmed baking sheet. (To get the potato halves to sit upright, slice a bit off the bottoms with a knife.) Brush the potatoes with the oil and stuff each half with 1 to 2 teaspoons of the cheese filling, depending on the size of the potatoes.
- Broil for 3 minutes, until slightly golden and heated through. Sprinkle with the scallions and serve hot.