We are sorry, this product is currently not available.
SWAG PAPER is the first line of handcrafted ""peel-and-stick"" self-adhesive wallpaper that is crinkle free, repositionable and removable. Patterns are printed seamlessly for you to simply peel-and-stick each panel side-by-side making installation a breeze. That means no cutting, no waste, no mess and no having to line up patterns. SWAG PAPER is printed on a premium poly-woven fabric material that is a lightly textured and posses qualities of luxury wallpaper but has the ability to be applied and removed 100% commitment free. Swag Paper is non-destructive, and residue free—making it the go-to solution for anyone with big decorating plans!
• Easy to peel backing makes installation a breeze and can transform a room in a matter of hours
• Looks and feels like designer wallpaper. Great for renters!
• Repositionable, removable, reusable, and non-destructive
• Handcrafted poly-woven fabric material
• Applies over primed or painted walls (flat, semi-gloss, and gloss paint finishes)
• Also applies great over furniture like bookcases and cabinets
• Sold in 25-inch-wide panels with 1 inch of overlap
• Use the 1 inch of overlap to make the perfect seam
• Made in the USA
• Final Sale item - not eligible for return
All Swag Paper panels come standard at 25"" wide with an additional 1"" inch for an overlap. To calculate how many you need simply measure the width of your wall in FEET and divide that number by 2. For example if your wall is 12 feet wide, you will need 6 panels. You then select a height option closest to that of the height of your wall. Easy Peasy! Each order will arrive with detailed install instructions.
Price is per panel .
For more ideas check out brilliant wallpaper transformations
4.5' L X 25" W
If your order is damaged or defective, please let us know within 7 days and we will refund you the cost of the product excluding any shipping costs. Returns are not accepted on sale products, custom items, or special orders. We encourage you to thoroughly examine all items upon receiving your order. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care team as soon as possible.
All damage claims must be received within 72 hours of item’s arrival. Please let us know by phone or email. Digital snapshots of the damages and also the packing/boxes are required for all damaged items so that we can understand how the damage occurred. Please send us snapshots of the damage via email.
"I want to live in the chaos of color," Laurie Thiel told her decorator, Miles Redd. So he left no surface untouched, creating an interior that's more boldly glamorous than chaotic. domino gets a lesson in liberation decorating.
1 of 3
1 of 6
1 of 6