See last image for the dimensions.
Serena's favorite outdoor chair for so many reasons. The shape is fabulous, it's beyond comfortable, and it swivels on a dime. But what really sold her (and us) on this particular chair is the impeccable design. Everything about the craftsmanship is focused on weathering the elements without losing a stitch of style – from the outdoor-grade birch frame to the all-weather Sunbrella slipcover (with a waterproof adhesive for easy cleaning). Our manufacturer tossed this chair into Lake Michigan to put it to the ultimate test. It dried in record time without a hint of mildew or sign of distress. In fact, some say it looked even better.
- Solid wood frame made of outdoor-grade, sustainable birch.
- Assembled with waterproof adhesive, stainless steel staples and stainless steel fasteners.
- Seat deck slopes to the rear with a drain built into the frame.
- Mildew-resistant seat deck and cushions made of an open-weave, breathable fabric.
- Back cushions and pillows filled with recycled fiber in a waterproof ticking.
- Sunbrella® all-weather slipcover designed to repel water, resist mildew and stand up to extreme sun, heat and rain exposure without fading.
- Canvas has a smooth, flat weave. Basketweave has a hint of texture.
- To wash, remove the slipcover and wipe with a sponge. (We recommend using about 2 oz of mild detergent for every gallon of water.) Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.
- Made in the USA.
- 31"W x 39"D x 35"H overall.
- Arm: 26"H.
- Seat: 19"H.