See last image for the dimensions.
Always looking for new ways to twist tradition, we dreamt up this low-profile wing bed. A padded headboard dressed up in fabric retains the original elegance, but the lines are kept clean for a more modern look.
All custom upholstered items are made to order and take an estimated 7-9 weeks to arrive once ordered. In some cases, it may take longer depending on fabric availability. These items are also final sale and cannot be returned.
- Certified engineered hardwood frame.
- Durable mortise-and-tenon construction.
- Padding made with soy-based foam wrapped in recycled synthetic fibers.
- Designed for use without a box spring.
- Solid wood legs painted in White, or finished with low-VOC stain in Natural or Dark Walnut.
- Also available in plain muslin base, so you can readily re-upholster in any fabric you choose.
- Spot clean with mild, water-free solvent. Let dry naturally.
- Made in the USA.
Upholstered furniture will weather naturally with time. While we think this adds character, we also believe in maintaining your
new furniture’s pristine character for as long as possible.
To do so, we recommend that you:
· Keep your piece out of direct sunlight.
· In the event of a spill or stain, blot immediately with a soft, clean cloth. Resist rubbing, as this just encourages stains to
spread and penetrate the fibers more deeply.
· If needed, spot clean with a mild, water-free solvent. Allow the area to dry naturally.
· Vacuum regularly, using all of your machine's attachments to reach every corner.
· Treat your new furniture to periodic professional upholstery cleaning. It will thank you with a long and beautiful life.
For more ideas check out 7 bedroom makeover tricks