See last image for the dimensions.
European styling and a neat nailhead trim make this chair a classic. A gently curved back creates a graceful silhouette and the petite scale makes it perfect for smaller spaces.
All custom upholstered items are made to order and take an estimated 7-9 weeks to arrive once ordered. In some cases, it may take longer depending on fabric availability. These items are also final sale and cannot be returned.
- Meticulously crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame for lasting durability.
- Durable construction reinforced with double dowels and corner blocks.
- Resilient 8-way hand-tied steel coil springs for even suspension and long-lasting comfort.
- Seat cushion is made from sustainable soy-based foam.
- Padding is made with soy-based foam wrapped in recycled synthetic fibers.
- Solid wood legs are painted White, or finished with low-VOC stain in Natural or Dark Walnut.
- Nailheads available in Natural Brass or Nickel finish.
- Made in the USA.
Upholstered furniture will weather naturally with time. While we think this adds character, we also believe in maintaining your
new furniture’s pristine character for as long as possible.
To do so, we recommend:
· Keep your piece out of direct sunlight.
· In the event of a spill or stain, blot immediately with a soft, clean cloth. Resist rubbing, as this just encourages stains
to spread and penetrate the fibers more deeply.
· If needed, spot clean with a mild, water-free solvent. Allow the area to dry naturally.
· Treat your new furniture to periodic professional upholstery cleaning. It will thank you with a long and beautiful life.