Sleep as soundly as you work and play with this revolutionary tight top luxury innerspring mattress that comes in a box. With heavy gauge steel coils for maximum support, this mattress gives ergonomic comfort and more restful sleep. Coil springs are designed to provide improved motion separation so you don't feel movement when your partner tosses and turns. That equates to more restorative sleep and a healthier, happier you.
Size: Twin 39"Width X 75" Depth X 8"Height X 41.58 lbs
Full 54"Width X 75" Depth X 8"Height X 56.67 lbs
Queen - 60"Width X 80" Depth X 8"Height X 68.07 lbs
King - 76"Width X 80" Depth X 8"Height X 86.77 lbs
• Ergonomic design with tight top and inner springs for true sleep comfort.
• 480 tempered steel coils provide maximum support and motion separation for comfort and sound, undisturbed sleep.
• Heavy gauge steel springs adjust to your weight and body contours.
• Revolutionary mattress is compressed, rolled and vacuum sealed for convenient, cost-effective shipping, and will unfold instantly to its original shape when unpacked. Just unroll and mattress will be completely flat within 48 hours.
• This mattress meets Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR Parts1632 and 1633.
Warranty - 1 Year
1 Year Limited Warranty
SAFAVIEH is committed to offering innovative and quality products, and thereby warrants the materials being used to be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and material described in this warranty. This product has a 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
If there is a defect in workmanship or material, please contact one of our care representatives at 516-945-1900, extension: 501. Within the duration of the warranty (1 year), for the warranty to be valid, you must:
(a) Be the original purchaser
(b) Provide the original law tags and bill of sale (including date of purchase)
(c) Have purchased the mattress at one of our authorized dealers
If there is a defect in workmanship or material, your Safavieh mattress will be repaired or replaced. If identical materials are not available at the time of replacement or repair, Safavieh reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or greater quality.
Please note: The warranty is valid from the date of your original purchase; it will NOT be renewed or extended when you receive a replacement or repair.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Warranty Coverage during normal wear
• Wires that are broken, loose or protruding through the fabric
• Sagging or body indention that measure 1 1/2 inch and greater, providing that the mattress has been supported by an appropriate foundation or proper bed frame.
The SAFAVIEH 1 Year Limited Warranty is not valid and does NOT cover items such as, but not limited to
• Damage caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials
• Transportation charges
• Comfort preference
• If the mattress is in an unsanitary condition caused by soiling, blood stains, fabric stains, bodily fluids, infestation or other abuse
• Damage from liquid penetration, cleaning fluids or use of a washing machine
• Normal wear and tear
• Body impressions less than 1 1/2 inch
• Sagging in the mattress less than 1 1/2 inch
• Structural damage from using an improper bed frame or inappropriate foundation
• Damage of the mattress due to misuse or physical abuse; damaged, burned, cut or torn
DO's and DO NOT'S
• DO rotate your mattress as needed.
• DO use an appropriate bed frame or foundation.
• DO allow your mattress to air out upon opening.
• DO keep your bedding clean and use a mattress pad.
• DO discard the plastic wrapping and other packaging materials immediately after removing the mattress to avoid any harm.
• DO keep the bag away from babies and children. The thin film may cling to the nose and mouth; a child can become entangled and suffocate.
• DO NOT use this mattress in cribs, toddler beds, carriages or playpens
• DO NOT remove the law tag as this is the identification needed for your warranty
• DO NOT bend or jump on your mattress
• DO NOT allow small infants and babies to sleep on the mattress for safety reasons
• DO NOT expose the mattress near any fire or place near an open flame
• DO NOT smoke, use candles around or on the bed or run electrical cords under your bed
• DO NOT keep a child near the mattress during the automatic inflation process
DON’T REMOVE THE TAG.
The tag sewn onto the mattress does serve as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim. Removal of tags may void your rights to warranty coverage. The removal of your mattress tag is NOT illegal or punishable by law.
DON’T JUMP ON YOUR MATTRESS.
Your new mattress set is designed for sleeping. Jumping on the mattress can damage the internal components and void your warranty.
MOVE YOUR MATTRESS IN THE UPRIGHT POSITION.
When moving your mattress always carry it upright. If you need to fit it through a doorway you can flex it a bit to fit. Do not force it as this will cause preventable damage.
LET YOUR MATTRESS BREATHE.
If you notice a slight new product odor, leave the mattress uncovered and let the mattress air-out before putting on any linens or mattress protection.
ROTATE YOUR MATTRESS.
It is suggested that you occasionally rotate your mattress. This will reduce body impressions due to the padded materials will be able to settle evenly. Body impressions occur normally in quality bedding where the upholstery layers conform to your body shape for support. Rotating your mattress will increase the durability of the product.
CLEAN YOUR MATTRESS.
Vacuuming is the recommended method to clean your mattress. Your mattress should be vacuumed frequently to remove dust particles. If you have spilled something directly on your mattress, use mild soap with cold water and lightly apply with a towel. Make sure the mattress is completely dry before placing the sheets back on top, moisture can cause mold growth.
USE A PROTECTIVE PAD.
Protect your mattress from stains, spills and moisture by using a washable mattress pad. Stains will void the manufacturer’s product warranty; a mattress protector pad will protect your investment.