Easy, fruity, and refreshing. An unexpected hit at the holiday soiree.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 part Pimm's
- 1 part ginger ale
- orange and lime slices
- cucumber spear and rhubarb stalks
- Place 1/2-inch-thick cucumber slices in cocktail shaker.
- Mash well using muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Add Pimm's, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Add ice to Pimm's mixture, cover, and shake vigorously 20 times.
- Strain into glasses.
- Push orange and lime slices down into bottom of each glass.
- Pour ginger ale into glass until the glass is full.
- Garnish with cucumber spears and rhubarb stalks.