nori lettuce wraps
A light, nourishing, and surprising way to serve a lettuce wrap.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 large romaine-lettuce leaves
- 2 sheets dried Nori seaweed
- 1/3 cup bean sprouts or pea shoots
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 raw corn kernels
- 1/4 bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- a few sliced red onions
- a few sprigs cilantro
- sushi pickled ginger
- 1 tablespoon nama shoyu (raw soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon raw apple-cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely minced jalapeno pepper
- sesame dip
- Arrange romaine leaves on a flat surface and top each with a sheet of Nori.
- Divide up the filling ingredients into the Nori sheets.
- Drizzle each with sesame dip. Roll up for a wrap or serve open-faced.