You've probably already guessed it, but we love, LOVE cheese, so much. And our favorite part of having other Mouths over? Creating the ever-popular cheese board, for all its shareable, gushable, mix-and-matchable glory.
So break out this spread for your next book club, invite your besties over for cocktails or throw a seriously awesome poker night. It's gonna be gouda.
You'll feast on three swoony, indie cheeses that will make you feel totally patriotic: A mini-wheel of goat cheese that's crusty and gooey with a creamy-sweet center; a tangy and rich cow's milk cheese perfect for slicing; and a funky washed rind. All whey, whey good.
And because your guests can't live on cheese alone, set out a fruity, not-too-sweet fig spread; a savory sun-dried tomato and olive tapenade; a spectacular honey for drizzling; two kinds of crunchy crackers; and candied pecans for nibbling well into the night.
The sweetest dreams are, well, made of cheese.
This cheesy spread will serve 5 to 6 people generously, or a few more as a lead-in to a dinner party. For a larger crowd, check out Cheese a Crowd.Make theassortment extraparty-ready and add ona fancy slate cheese board!
- SPICED CANDIED ALMONDS MADE BY TREAT BAKE SHOP
- FIG ALMOND SPREAD MADE BY THE GRACIOUS GOURMET
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFLOWER HONEY MADE BY SOLA BEE
- GREEN OLIVE TAPENADE MADE BY SUTTER BUTTES
- ORGANIC CRANBERRY HAZELNUT CRISPS MADE BY POTTER'S CRACKERS
- GARLIC & BASIL CRACKERS MADE BY Z CRACKERS
- BONNE BOUCHE MADE BY VERMONT CREAMERY
- EWE'S BLUE MADE BY OLD CHATHAM SHEEPHERDING
- TEKENINK TOMME MADE BY ROBINSON FARM
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!