Thursday, September 22nd is the official first day of fall. Translation? Turtleneck sweaters, brisk mornings, dazzling foliage and, of course, making out behind the bleachers at homecoming.
If you could take the best parts of fall and capture them in food, you'd have this cozy collection of seasonal eats: chewy ginger cookies that taste straight from Grandma's kitchen, our new favorite chai tea for those first crisp afternoons, salted caramel apple butter that's almost better than pie, cranberry-hazelnut crisps crunchier than the biggest leaf pile and a heart-warming cinnamon sugar indie popped tart that beats any pre-packaged pastry scarfed down on the school bus.
Autumn's so good, we're ready to eat it up.
- ORGANIC CRANBERRY HAZELNUT CRISPS MADE BY POTTER'S CRACKERS
- SPICED CANDIED ALMONDS MADE BY TREAT BAKE SHOP
- CHOCOLATE POPPED TART MADE BY MEGPIES
- MOLASSES SPICE COOKIES MADE BY GREY GHOST BAKERY
- APPLE CINNAMON MARSHMALLOWS MADE BY WONDERMADE
- CHAI TEA CONCENTRATE MADE BY DONA CHAI
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!