A delicious and delightful addition to taco night.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 cup of butter
- chunks of pre-cooked lobster meat (figure four pieces per taco)
- 1 quart of sour cream
- 1 cup of strained and blended chipotle peppers
- 1 oz of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 head of red cabbage
- sliced red onions, chopped cilantro and splashes of lemon and vinegar
- flour tortillas
- pico de gallo
- Melt 1 cup of butter over low heat. Add chunks of pre-cooked lobster meat, working in batches if necessary, and bring the butter to a low boil until the meat is warmed through.
- Combine 1 quart of sour cream, 1 cup of strained and blended chipotle peppers, 1 ounce of lemon juice, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Shred 1 head of red cabbage and place it in a large bowl. Add sliced red onions, chopped cilantro and splashes of lemon and vinegar to taste. Let mixture marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.