individual pie trifles
Give thanks for leftover Thanksgiving pies.
Ingredients (Serves 10)
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- small chunk of leftover pecan, apple or pumpkin pie
- dollop of the whipped cream
- another chunk of pie
- Place 1 1⁄2 cups of heavy cream in the bowl of an electric mixer, and blend on high until stiff peaks form.
- In 10 glass dessert cups, scoop a small chunk of leftover pecan, apple, or pumpkin pie (you’ll need about half a pie in total).
- Top with a dollop of the whipped cream, add another chunk of pie and top again with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve with a demitasse spoon.