elderflower ginger fizz
The classic St-Germain cocktail gets kicked up a notch with ginger and a colorful cherry garnish.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 ½ ounces St-Germain
- 1 ounce ginger syrup (available at most specialty liquor stores)
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- 4 ounces Champagne or other sparkling wine
- 3 maraschino cherries (look for the Luxardo brand—it’s pricey but known among bartenders as the best)
- Pour the St-Germain into a flute.
- Add the ginger syrup and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Top with the Champagne and garnish with the maraschino cherries.