8. Cover the house in sticky notes with all the things you love about your partner. Pick up a couple of Post-it pads (pink is preferred) and write something you love about your S.O. on each note. Then, stick them all around the house on the morning of Valentine's Day so your partner wakes up to a lot of romance.
9. Create a date night jar. Fill a mason jar with tons of date night ideas. Give the jar to your partner and plan to pull a date night from it every other week.
10. Frame a photo. Get one of your favorite photos printed and frame it to display in your home or at your partner's office.
11. Plan to celebrate Valentine's Day every hour on the 14th. For each of the 24 hours of Valentine's Day, give your partner a little surprise. It can be a note, a piece of candy, or a kiss -- just as long as there is at least one an hour!
12. Make a playlist. Your S.O. will swoon over a handmade mix. Choose songs you both enjoy or get creative with all love-themed songs.
13. Serve breakfast in bed. Surprise your sweetheart with a home-cooked breakfast in bed this V-Day. Cuddles included!
14. Create a book with your photos. Gather up your best shots and turn them into a keepsake! Try services like Shutterfly or Artifact Uprising and be on the lookout for special sales leading up to Valentine's Day.
Lover.ly is an ultra-modern digital destination connecting millennial brides, bridesmaids and their wedding guests to gorgeous inspiration, products, celebrity insider scoops, fashion & beauty hacks and expert advice. We serve up trustworthy, "for you" advice that nearlyweds can use to stay organized and get empowered to put a unique stamp on their wedding.