chocolate arrow cocktail
A mouthwatering concoction featuring Kahlua and tea.
- Hojicha Tea Leaves
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Vanilla Bean
- Dried Fig (diced)
- Chai Spices (cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, nutmeg, cloves)
- 3 ounces Brewed Tea Base
- 1 ounces Kahlua
- 1 tablespoon Agave Nectar
- 3 ounces Champagne
- In a cup, pour 6 ounces of room temperature water. In a tea linen or tea ball, combine all of the ingredients of the tea base (Hojicha Tea Leaves, Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Vanilla Bean, Dried Fig, Chai Spices).
- Brew in room temperature water for 10 minutes, agitating from time to time. Remove the sachet/tea ball.
- In a shaker, combine 3 ounces of the tea base, Kailua, and agave nectar. Dry-shake until the agave dissolves. Add ice to the shaker and gently swirl to chill.
- Pour into a glass, add champagne, swirl, and serve.